Reminder that our Northeast Chapter Webinar is next Wednesday, Sept 22nd from 2-3 pm EST. Feel free to forward on to anyone else who may be interested in attending and use the zoom registration link below to register for the webinar.
Webinar Title: Intensive Care Unit Delirium Management and Prevention Webinar (Zoom registration link below).
The webinar will be presented by national experts in delirium management and prevention. See the attached flyer for details. The general objectives of the webinar are:
- Understand the pathophysiology and long term consequences of ICU delirium
- Describe risk factors and appropriate evaluation of ICU delirium
- Identify non-pharmacologic strategies for the prevention of ICU delirium
- Review literature surrounding pharmacologic strategies for delirium prevention
- Discuss non-pharmacologic strategies for the management of ICU delirium
- Relate the management of ICU delirium to post-intensive care syndrome
There will be time for live Q & A at the end of the webinar.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Watch for future sessions on critical care topics. If any members are interested in presenting or have topic ideas, please feel free to email Abdalla.email@example.com.
Abdalla Ammar, PharmD, BCCCP, BCPS
Clinical Pharmacist Specialist, Neurocritical Care
Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT