Good afternoon Florida Chapter,
Please join us on Tuesday March 8th for our upcoming webinar (Flyer is attached). No need to register in advance and feel free to invite your friends and colleagues. The link to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3432227123?pwd=NTZkdIVrWjJ3MTRXc1pUZGhzbzNxZz09
Are you interested in getting more involved with the Florida Chapter? The best way to do that is to be on the Board of Directors.
What are the responsibilities for Board of Directors?
- Oversee the functioning of the Chapter through participation in monthly BOD calls/meetings
- Approve annual budget, committee requests as needed, annual event planning, etc.
- Determine and approve committee charges and yearly goals
Contact the nominating committee (Carinda Feild at CFeild@cop.ufl.edu) if you are interested in getting involved with the Florida Chapter or want to learn more! This is a 3 year position and there are 3 upcoming openings. Elections will be held in April!
- Ensure the orderly transfer of oncoming and off going officers
- Formulate long-range plans and goals for the Chapter
- Facilitate chapter growth and involvement
- Encourage participation in educational activities across Florida
Last but not least....
The Florida Chapter Business Meeting has been rescheduled to April 17th at 3 pm EST. Please join us!
zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85209450139?pwd=b0I0dk5uOW11V3pxTlM3UENieHI2dz09
Meeting ID: 852 0945 0139
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,85209450139#,,,,*585924# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,85209450139#,,,,*585924# US (New York)
Thank you everyone! Please enjoy your week!
Marlena Fox, PharmD, BCPS, BCCCP
Clinical Specialist, Critical Care Medicine
Director, Critical Care Pharmacy Residency Program
Orlando Regional Medical Center, a part of Orlando Health