Critical Care Organizations KEG

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Welcome!

Posted 02-14-2023 17:09

Greetings Team!  I've enjoyed working with many of you on the Academic Leaders in Critical Care Medicine Task Force, now excited to see its evolution as the CCO KEG.  By way of introduction, I'm Professor and Clinical Scholar, Departments of Surgery and Anesthesiology, and Chief of the Surgical Critical Care Service, Critical Care Institute, Keck Medicine of USC, Los Angeles.  Prior to that I was Associate Professor at Harvard and founding Director of the Critical Care Center at Mass General.  Look forward to collaborating with all to do the important work of this Group.   

Best

Perren

------------------------------
    J. Perren Cobb, MD, FCCM, FACS
    Chief, Surgical Critical Care
    Professor and Clinical Scholar
    Keck Medical Center of USC
    Los Angeles

• 2.  RE: Welcome!

Posted 02-15-2023 08:12

Hello all -

Thank you to Stephen and John for leading the ALCCM effort for the past several years and pushing forward with the development of this KEG.  

By way of introduction, Im the Chief of Neurocritical Care in the Program in Trauma and Vice Chair in the Department of Neurology at the University of Maryland.  I enjoyed working with the ALCCM over the past few years and look forward to future collaboration with others in this group.

Neeraj

Neeraj Badjatia, MD MSc FCCM FNCS
    Chief, Neurocritical Care
    R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center
    University of Maryland Medical Center
    Baltimore, MD USA

• 3.  RE: Welcome!

Posted 02-15-2023 16:58
    Hi All,

My name is Leon Chen. I’m a critical care APP from MSKCC’s ICU. I work closely with Dr. Pastores, Ryan Sieli and Sany Kumar. I’m in charge of APP POCUS training at my institution and I’m also faculty for Columbia University’s acute care NP program. Looking forward to lots of good discussions with the group.

Best,
    Leon