Midwest Chapter

View Only
Discussion Thread View

June SCCM Midwest Chapter Quarterly Seminar

• 1.  June SCCM Midwest Chapter Quarterly Seminar

Posted 04-12-2023 15:02

Hello all,
    The education committee is looking for a potential speaker to help us with our June quarterly webinar. Recent webinar topics have included anticoagulation, neurocritical care, and pediatrics. We are looking for to provide education in an area we haven't covered recently. Our goal is to provide a topic regarding a generalized critical care topic that almost every member from nurse to physician, neurocritical care to medical critical care would find valuable.

If you believe that you have a topic that you would like to speak about for approximately 45 minutes on June 14th at 1800 CST, please contact me at aaron.a.harthan@osfhealthcare.org. Sometimes, the best topic is one that you are on the fence about so please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions. 

For those of you who submitted potential topics to our speaker directory, I want to give a big THANK YOU for helping us build a repository of topics. 
    If you haven't, here is the form - SCCM Midwest Chapter - Speaker Directory  And for those of you who provided neurocritical care, anticoagulation, or pediatric topics, don't worry :) We're coming back to your real soon!

Aaron

------------------------------
    Aaron Harthan
    Children's Hospital of Illinois
    Peoria IL
    ------------------------------